What does Seaglass at Bonita Bay have to offer?
Seaglass is a coastal contemporary tower, offering a dazzling array of service & amenities, capped by a 28th floor Rooftop terrace.
Offering a variety of floor plans with square footage from 2,889 to 4,590+
Pricing from $1,200,000 to $3,000,000 +
Amenities at Seaglass include:
- Rooftop Terrace with outdoor kitchen & bar
- Grand Lobby
- 7 Guest Suites
- Spa with Steam & Massage rooms
- Billiards room with Bar
- Fitness Center
- Resort style outdoor Pool with Spa & Bar.
- Two under cover parking spaces per Residence
- Private Garages available for purchase
- Five open concept floor plans
- 3 -4 bedrooms, dens, up to 4.5 baths per plan
- 10′ – 11′ ceilings, per plan
- Expansive terraces
- Private elevator foyers
- Gas cooking
- Gas grill on west facing balconies
- Initial deposit of $50,000 for a typical Residence, or $75,000 for a penthouse
- Within 15 days of signing, the balance of 30% of purchase price is due.
- Seaglass annual maintenance assessments $16,790 per year ($4,197 quarterly, or $1,399 monthly)
- Leases permitted 3 time per calendar year, for not less than 30 days.
- Pets permitted, but may not exceed 2 in number (some breed restrictions apply)
Residents of Seaglass are also required to be members of the Bonita Bay Community Association.
That annual fee of $2,555.00 includes:-
- Community Activity Center
- 12 miles of Trails & Bike Paths
- 1,400 + Acres of natural preserves
- Private Beach on Little Hickory Island
- Two 24 hour secured entry gatehouses
- 3 Picturesque Parks, One with a Butterfly Garden
- Kayaking & Canoeing Launch pad
- Pickle Ball courts & Bocce Ball Courts
- Beautifully maintained Landscaping & preserves.
Additional optional memberships available for Sports, Golf & Marina.
I would love to show you all that Seaglass at Bonita Bay has to offer. Call me, Mike Sokol at 239-449-8484 to schedule a tour.
Or contact me at www.beachtotee.com
From Beach to Tee – It’s where you need to be !